Tyneia (Tye) Merritt is an associate attorney at Litigation Practice Group and experienced trial attorney. Ms. Merritt is rated by Super Lawyers as a Top Attorney, and was also profiled as a Leading Lawyer by the Inland Empire Magazine. Ms. Merritt has over 16 years' experience in the default servicing industry, including consumer litigation. Prior to joining LPG, Ms. Merritt represented national banks and creditors. Over the course of her career, Ms. Merritt has handled thousands of cases utilizing experience from both sides of the courtroom.
Loyola Marymount University, B.A.
UWLA School of Law, J.D.
Bar and Professional Activity :
- U.S. District Court of California, Northern, Central, Southern and Eastern Districts.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court of California, Northern, Central, Southern and Eastern Districts.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association.
Honors & Awards :
- Southern California Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015.
- Top Attorneys in Southern California, Los Angeles Magazine, 2015.
- Top 100 Lawyers by The National Black Lawyers, 2016.
- National Dean’s List.
Speaking Engagements :
Panelist – Financial Services Expo, Irving, Texas.
Panelist – “Flying Solo: Survival Tips for Starting (and Funding) Your Own Practice,” Los Angeles, California.
Community Service :
Former Board Member of Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County.
Volunteer Judge Youth Court, San Bernardino County.
Get A Legal Case Evaluation
Our experts are here to
answer your questions