- Assessment If you are a plaintiff in a case, the first thing we do is determine if there is enough evidence to file a lawsuit. If you are a defendant, we assess all existing evidence and come up with suitable strategies to defend your case. Filing counterclaims might work well in some cases, which is why we explore this option as well.
- Pleadings. No matter whether you are a plaintiff or a defendant, we need to file different pleadings and motions in court on your behalf. Depending on the specifics of your case, we might also file different pretrial motions. These could include changing the trial’s location or dismissing particular evidence. In some cases, judgments are passed based on pleadings. This makes your appearing in court unnecessary.
- Discovery. During this phase, we carry out extensive investigations. These can include taking depositions, going through all relevant documents, and seeking opinions from expert witnesses.
- Pre-trial. This is when we use all collected facts and evidence to devise suitable trial strategies. Then, attorneys of both parties have a pre-trial conference with a judge to present the merits of their cases. At this stage, we make known the witnesses and evidence we intend to use during the proceedings of the case. We also explore possibilities of out-of-court Reliefs.
- Trial. Once a civil case goes to trial, we start by presenting preliminary motions that highlight all apparent issues. It is common for us to collaborate with experts to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your case, and we come up with highly persuasive arguments accordingly. The verdict follows.
- Appeal. If the verdict is not to your liking, you may choose to file an appeal. Handling this process requires adhering to stringent procedures and critical timelines.
Our civil litigation attorneys are highly experienced, and their win-loss record speaks for itself. We regularly try a significant number of cases before judges, juries, and arbitrators. We have tried and argued civil cases of just about every type in federal and state courts. Our attorneys have also successfully handled disputes before different non-judicial forums.
Get A Legal Case Evaluation
Our experts are here to
answer your questions